1) K. R. Jayaram, Weihang Wang and Patrick Eugster
In IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS). (accepted in 2014. In Preprint)
2) Aaron Wilkin, Patrick Eugster and K. R. Jayaram
3) K. R. Jayaram, Patrick Eugster and Chamikara Jayalath
In ACM Transactions on Computer Systems (TOCS). (2013)
4) Adrian Holzer, Lukasz Ziarek, K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster
In Transactions on Aspect Oriented Software Development (TAOSD). Volume 7271, 2012.
1) K. R. Jayaram.
Towards Explicitly Elastic Programming Frameworks.
In the ACM/IEEE 37th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2015). Emerging Results Track.
2) K. R. Jayaram, David Safford, Upendra Sharma, Vijay Naik, Dimitrios Pendarakis and Shu Tao.
Trustworthy Geographically Fenced Hybrid Clouds
(Available only after December 5, 2014, due to IP reasons)
3) William Culhane, K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster.
4) K. R. Jayaram.
5) Michael Mihn-Jong Lee, Indrajit Roy, Alvin AuYoung, Vanish Talwar, K. R. Jayaram and Yuanyuan Zhou.
Views and Transactional Storage for Large Graphs. AWARDED BEST PAPER!
6) William Culhane, K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster
In 26th International Symposium on Distributed Computing (DISC 2012) Brief Announcement.
7) K. R. Jayaram, Chunyi Peng, Zhe Zhang, Minkyong Kim, Han Chen and Hui Lei
8) Gregory Aaron Wilkin, K. R. Jayaram, Patrick Eugster and Ankur Khetrapal
9) K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster
10) K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster
11) Adrian Holzer, Lukasz Ziarek, K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster
Putting Events in Context: Aspects for Event-based Distributed Programming.
In 10th International Conference on Aspect Oriented Software Development (AOSD 2011) .
12) K. R. Jayaram, Chamikara Jayalath and Patrick Eugster
Parametric Subscriptions for Content-based Publish/Subscribe Networks. [Slides]
In ACM/IFIP/USENIX 11th International Middleware Conference (MIDDLEWARE 2010).
AWARDED BEST PAPER!
13) K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster
Scalable Efficient Composite Event Detection. [Slides]
In 12th International Conference on Coordination Models and Languages (COORDINATION) 2010.
14) Patrick Eugster and K. R. Jayaram
EventJava: An Extension of Java for Event Correlation. [Slides]
In 23rd European Conference on Object Oriented Programming (ECOOP) 2009.
15) Christopher Line, K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster
Lazy Argument Passing in Java RMI. [Slides]
In ACM International Conference on Principles and Practice of Programming In Java (PPPJ 2008).
Upcoming Work: (all of the following are available by email)
Under Submission to Conferences:
1) William Culhane, K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster.
Fast, Expressive Top-k Matching.
2) Aaron Wilkin, Alessandro Margara, K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster.
Efficient Dispatching of Typed Events.
1) K. R. Jayaram and Patrick Eugster
Context Oriented Programming with EventJava. [Slides]
In Intenational workshop on Context-oriented Programming (COP) 2009. Co-located with ECOOP 2009.
2) K. R. Jayaram and Aditya Mathur
On the Adequacy of Statecharts as a Source of Tests for Cryptographic Protocols.
International Workshop on Security in Software Engineering (IWSSE) 2008.
Co-located with COMPSAC 2008. A detailed version is available as a technical report SERC-TR-288, May 2007.
3) K. R. Jayaram,
Identifying and testing for insecure paths in cryptographic protocol implementations,
COMPSAC 2006. (Extended abstract).
1) K. R. Jayaram and Aditya Mathur,
Software Engineering for Secure Software - State of the Art: A Survey.
Technical Report CERIAS-TR-2005-67, SERC-TR-279. August 2005.